In collaboration with Front Office Sports, we are excited to offer a free 30-day trial of Conviva Social Insights plus our new cross-platform leaderboards for the first time, available to any sports publisher or organization with 800k cross-platform followers, subscribers or likes.
Conviva Social Insights is designed to help publishers drive incremental revenue and create better video content across all major social media platforms. Conviva Social Insights also saves time and delivers actionable insights by effortlessly aggregating social video, story, post, and audience data from all major social media platforms.
New Leaderboard features in this release include:
1) Competitive tracking for Twitter and Instagram: Adding to our existing tracking for Facebook and YouTube, you can now track audience growth, posting frequency, and account performance on a weekly, monthly, or rolling 30-day basis across all major social platforms.
2) Category averages: Easily compare your accounts to any Leaderboard’s top row, which will reflect the average performance of all accounts within that leaderboard.
3) Category lists: View the performance of top social accounts across more than 15 industry categories like Television Shows and Networks, Brands, News, Media, Sports (including Teams and Leagues), and more.
4) Rankings: Newly added rankings provide clarity into how your accounts compare to category lists. Dive into a single platform or rank accounts cross-platform by total engagements, total views, average engagements per video, and more.
5) Bespoke Leaderboards: View personalized Leaderboards across any or all major social platforms with a customized list of competitors, partners, stations, athletes, and more.
6) Improved user interface and responsiveness: Leaderboard has been completely redesigned for increased performance, ease of use, and expanded insights.
Now Social Insights better enables you to determine if your audience growth is on par with industry averages on any platform, optimize your posting frequency in comparison to your industry, and roll up total performance of your accounts for use in branded content pitches, with a deeper understanding of your ranking against competitors across all major social platforms.
To trial Social Insights plus the new cross-platform leaderboards, fill out this form and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.